The Content Marketing Writer creates decks, blog posts, guides, emails, customer stories, ad copy, and more to support marketing efforts for brand, demand, and product marketing.
The Content Marketer will be the embodiment of unFederalResreve Marketing voice and tone, creating and managing compelling and engaging content across several marketing channels. This role will require close alignment and coordination with several teams within Marketing and Engineer teams and C-Level management. Creation of a consistent and engaging story to target persona’s, covering unFederalReserve, its products, and its users will be key.
Who We Are:
You are a dedicated Content Marketer who fully understands the power of well-constructed messaging across all channels including more technical aspects. You have a firm grasp of voice and tone and know how to make it apparent in different form factors, from user comms to email nurture campaigns to standalone social posts. You are a stickler for proper style, grammar, and punctuation. You have a keen sense of your audience and how to best leverage various marketing channels. You know how to build relationships and trust with that audience through consistent messaging, strategic use of channels, storytelling, and economy of words.
- Collaborate with other Marketing teams to create high-leverage artifacts, including product landing pages, websites for flagship events, and comms materials for major launches, announcements and thematic campaigns targeting specific persona’s
- Serve as an editorial gatekeeper, ensuring fidelity to voice and tone, consistency, and proper volume to create longevity of engagement and avoid damaging reader trust.
- Produce sales enablement assets such as customer stories, one-pagers, white papers, and other templated form factors intended to build the case that OpenFin is the solution for all of our target audience segments
- Manage the cadence of user comms, ensuring consistency of messaging and partnering on overall strategy for how and when to communicate with target buyers
- Experiment with new marketing form factors that help unFederalReserve stand out from the noise and engage new users OpenFin otherwise wouldn’t have reached
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 5 years working as a marketing copywriter and/or editor across all available channels, preferably with broad experience across form factors
- Must have experience working in/writing for Financial Services / Capital Markets audience
- Experience working with Brand, Product, Lifecycle/Demand Gen, and regional teams, with an understanding of the subtle differences required to succeed in each context
- A passion for copywriting and a deep understanding of the importance and power of well constructed messaging.
- Experience managing other copywriters, either contract or FTE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English, Creative Writing, or related field
- Experience working with creative or design teams
- Experience benchmarking and setting KPIs for conversion and engagement
- Broad understanding of the mechanics and objectives of many marketing and user comms functions
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.)