Role: We are looking for Flutter Mobile Developers with a good grip on software engineering and best practices.
- Develop application from scratch
- Own many aspects be responsible for production code that users depend on.
- Work with the lead backend engineer to architect technical foundations for further development
- Work with a designer to build the next-gen cross-platform mobile apps
Product: UnFederalReserve is a banking SaaS company built on blockchain technology. Our banking products are designed for smaller U.S. Treasury chartered banks and non-bank lenders in need of greater liquidity without sacrificing security or compliance.
Our daily turnover is more that 1,5 million dollars and we have more that 3000 active users.
We are growing fast! Very quickly in 5 months we have grown a community around our product concept and our project has grown 30 times larger!
Currently, we have a team of 14 people but we expect to grow up to 30 by the Q2-Q3.
- 1+ years experience building apps with Flutter
- 3+ years experience with native iOS/Android
- Experience with Firebase
We value knowledge a TON more then CV. If you have little real working experience definitely apply if you are an excellent learner and a brilliant programmer.
- An uncanny ability to break software
- Experience working on projects and environments with multiple Git repositories and dependencies
- Knowledge of Agile software development is beneficial
- Flutter experience
Why to work with us?
- We are stable company with demonstrated history of building complex fintech product
- Our products been at first pages of TechCrunch, New York Times and other big mass media newsletters
- In fact almost all of our products get big mass media coverage
- Stable payments in stable currency, no delays
- All our projects > 10 months long
- Be able to work with 10+ years veterans and pick up new skills and knowledges
Location: Europe, 100% Remote