Role: We are looking for a Go Developer responsible for managing the exchange of data between miroservices. You will be responsible for writing server-side logic, database definitions and ensuring high performance to requests from our front end.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performance applications.
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Good understanding of security and data protection.
- Strong proficiency with Go
- Knowledge of testing in Go.
- Knowledge of API specifications like RESTFUL API and is a must.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business needs.
- Solid understanding of databases including PostgresSQL
- Solid understanding of goroutines.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as git.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Go's frameworks such as gin or echo.
- Knowledge of Swagger
- Experience with GCP services like Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Google My Business API
Location: Europe, Fully Remote