Role: We need someone to own the Reserve Lending Platform Product and may also assist CEO and CTO on the other products coming later in the year including documentation/ux design of user experience using wireframes. Working with designers to create rich interactive mockups to show to customers for feedback.
Product: UnFederalReserve is a banking SaaS company built on blockchain technology. Our banking products are designed for smaller U.S. Treasury chartered banks and non-bank lenders in need of greater liquidity without sacrificing security or compliance.
Our daily turnover is more that 1,5 million dollars and we have more that 3000 active users.
We are growing fast! Very quickly in 5 months we have grown a community around our product concept and our project has grown 30 times larger!
Currently, we have a team of 14 people but we expect to grow up to 30 by the Q2-Q3.
- Working with Development team and coordinate feature requests and next big things team should work on.
- Work with Listing Manager and Research current DeFi landscape and growth patterns to help inform decisions about products across the Lending platform and our other products if needed.
- Determine next set of features to add to the platform if needed and work with the engineering team to get them requirements and acceptance test features to ensure they are working as intended.
- Provide weekly updated on key growth metrics of the Reserve platforms like TVL, etc.
- Working with a Listing manager to ensure our Lending Platform and analytics are everywhere such as sites like Defipulse and others that are popping up everywhere.
- Help answer questions about eRSDL where needed in our chat channels and groups on listing sites if needed.. We expect you to always be holding active conversations with our Community to determine their needs and problems to solve.
- Experience managing complex digital products.
- Good communication, organization, quality assurance, and research skills
- Very knowledgeable of lean customer development and Design centered development.
- Great communication skills and writing skills.
Nice to have
- Good technical knowledge of DeFi, crypto, and their ecosystems is strongly preferred. If you love and own crypto even better!
Why to work with us?
- We are stable company with demonstrated history of building complex fintech product
- Our products been at first pages of TechCrunch, New York Times and other big mass media newsletters
- In fact almost all of our products get big mass media coverage
- Stable payments in stable currency, no delays
- All our projects > 10 months long
- Be able to work with 10+ years veterans and pick up new skills and knowledges
Location: Europe, 100% Remote