Role: We are looking for a Go Developer responsible for create new restful api services and managing the data between miroservices. You will be responsible for writing server-side logic, database definitions and ensuring reliabilities of the services.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performance applications.
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Good understanding of security and data protection.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of golang experience
- Experience with docker, kubernetes and etc
- Strong proficiency with Go
- Knowledge of testing in Go
- Knowledge of API specifications like RESTFUL API and is a must
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business needs
- Solid understanding of databases including PostgresSQL
- Solid understanding of goroutines
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as git
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Go’s frameworks such as gin or echo
- Knowledge of Swagger
- Experience with GCP services like Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Google My Business API
- Backend: Golang, GoogleCloud, k8s, Python.
- Frontend: TypeScript, Vue, Python.
- GitHub for code and for project managing.
Location: Europe, Fully Remote